We keep working hard
Announced by GunGameR | 2019-04-14
The latest update to Casual PUG mod was released and now it allows you to send chat messages to alive teammates when you are dead.
update NEW FEATURES
- You can send chat messages to alive teammates when you are dead prepending the wildcard $ or & to 'say' or 'say_team.
- You can switch the voice mode pressing the key 'E' when you are dead, this will turn on/off speak to alive mates.
- You can know what's the dmg given and taken of any player. Just add part of the nick or whole nick to the commands .dmg and .rdmg. For Ex: say .dmg GunGameR or say .rdmg PericoLosPalotes.
- Ban time for pug leaving increased from 20 to 40 mins.
- Added new spectator banners. Thanks to our designer Zhaw.
- European servers can now use /need command.
build BUG FIXES
- Resolved an issue about match id duplication.
- Resolved an issue about wrong match results.
- Resolved an issue about no hltv demo storing.
- Resolved an issue that allows players evade cooldown ban sending ips or web links by chat.